BUILT FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
The new Highland Expedition Outfitters T3.5 is constructed from aluminum to the same standards of the trail proven Highland Expedition Outfitters T3. The T3.5 is 12″ longer and has a side full extension sliding cargo tray and only weighs 750 lbs. In addition it allows for a larger rooftop tent and more room for your camping gear.
STARTING AT $15,000
HEO T3.5 PHOTO GALLERY
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Tub length: 72"
- Tub length: 48"
- Tub height: 29"
- Deck height: 24"
- Ground clearance: 16"
- Storage capacity: 48 cubic FT
- Dry weight: 750 LBS
- Torsion axle GVWR: 2,200 LBS
- Lockable tailgate
- Reinforce tailgate
- Folding jack
- Safety chains
- Stabilizer legs
- Lock n' roll coupler
- Electrical connector: Flat 4
- Tires: 31 x 10.5 R15
- Steel wheels: 15 x 8
- Poly tongue lockbox
- Full extension side sliding cargo tray
- Full extension rear sliding cargo tray
- 3,500 LB Rockwell American Torsion axle derated to 2,200 LBS
- 3,500 LB spindles
- 2 x 2.5m Shadowawn fixed mount awning w/ awning room*
- 6 cubic FT black powder coated aluminum tongue box
- Custom paint or Raptor liner
- 100AH lifeP04 battery (includes built-in volt DC & USB ports)
- Portable folding 200w solar panel
- 20 FT 10 gauge extension cable
- Must purchase 6 cubic FT aluminum tongue box
*Awning cannot be used with side opening hard shell RTT
- Add shore power to solar pkg
- 10" electric brakes, breakaway trailer switch, round 7 blade connector
- 11 LB propane tank w/ mount
- Wavian 5 GAL water can w/ holder
- Gel G 5 GAL gas can w/ holder
- Base spare tire**
- Running boards